Monday, September 20, 2010

So You Didnt Want Me

Life is precious even mine
If it's a month old or nine
Your womb should be my heaven, Secure and safe
But you do not want me so you'll make it my dark grave

You made a mistake but why do I have to pay?
Why did you stop me from seeing the light of day?
I dream of growing up, kicking a ball
Studying, loving to you, handsome and tall
Why did you throw me away ?
Why didnt you want me?

I could have made you smile everytime I said mom
Make daddy come to school because I was troublesome
Were you scared that I'd cause too much mischief?
If that the case I'll behave, Please dont kill me...

Mommy I know you dont want to but you have to do this now
Your 17 you've got your life ahead and daddy doesnt know
Right now there is no place for me with you
Maybe next time you will want me too

No comments:

Post a Comment