Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Gave Up

Pangs of darkness flowing inside me, I know something bad is on it's way.
The Raven came crying asking me not to reveal his message, It was too much a burden even for him.
I was broken half a decade ago and never got the chance to fix me and guess I will always be...
The guilt of a passing life that holds nothing but idiotic actions is all I have to show
I used to bring my hands together not for prayer but to beg a fictional character to ease my pain
Every plea left unheard
What's the use being arounf when all I remember is the sound of my heart being ripped apart and the loud silence of my tears fall on to my chest...
Every man for himself,
Every sad episode to be continued
I hate this energy around me.
Little am I aware that it's my own...
I know this time there is no one to save me
It's just me and my stupidity along with irresponsibility by my side
This time I will not let anyone lift me up only to have me pushed back down again
I am done with this
I give up
I will no longer have to feel stacked up negativiy ever again..
Drink up It's my last drink
Smoked my last cigarette,
Burned my last memory,
Kissed my brother good-bye
Left my parents a note
Ohh how I love them so
But I cannot take this any longer,
Sorry to dissapoint you once again mama
I'm so sorry to bring you this dada
Love you so much
But I hate this even more
I cant help it
I've hid this away too long it's ripping me apart from within
I'm bleeding
Red
Thick
Oozing liquid life
Oh how I hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment